The twins started off red on their dibels test and ended the year green - I have never seen kids grow so much in one year as I saw the twins grow! It brought many tears to our eyes to watch these boys learn so much and catch up!
Mrs Birch will always hold a special place in our hearts - she was a gift from Heaven for these boys. She wanted them the first time she met them 6 months before school started when she saw them with their mohawks and superman shirts on. When we said our last good-byes she cried - we love her and she loved them!
Tyson's drawing for the class book and his page he wrote...
I love Kindergarten because Mrs Birch taught me how to read "Put me in the zoo"
Tyler's drawing and page...
I like kindergarten because I get to play with my friends and I get to play soccer with my friends.
Kindergarten program - well behaved boys..
Tyler yawning and Tyson playing (but we don't care about that - what we care about is that Tyler actually stood up there in front of an audience and sang and did the actions! what what?!)
Each child presented Mrs Birch with a thank you card and a sunflower because sun flowers follow the sun where ever it goes just like these kids follow her
Eli received several awards - music award, student of the month, Mr Congeniality, and he was one of the top readers in his class! First grade was his year - we attribute that to his amazing teacher he had has well. Mrs. Nelson always praised him and made him the class leader and he rose to the occasion - such a great kid - he deserved all of it too!
First grade program - what a ham!
Emma had a great year - it was her first year in CATS - we finally let her do it - she had such little homework and little stress - we were regretting we never did it sooner - oops - oh well! She loved her teacher Mrs. Frank - It was sad to think she is all done with the innocence of elementary school..tear
Emma used the same Gap pink and brown cheetah backpack that her and Abby Fa'anunu got together to start kindergarten all the way through 6th grade - it held up the entire time! I told her when she finished elementary school - she could burn it. That night - Maddie stayed the night and they had a back pack bon fire!
I like to end the year off with some welcome home signs to the future next grade they are entering...
No comments:
Post a Comment