Since 2010 (yes, I blogged about it) I have wanted certain things done to my house - finally in 2014 we got those things done! It was a pain a super annoying, but totally worth it in the end. I hated the clutter all the time, the constant dust, putting things up, taking things down, etc - but now that it is all said and done - we couldn't be happier! We doubled the size of our pantry (yes! no more food in my closet, added a back splash, changed the color of the house, got bigger baseboards, added a ton of wood working in dining room, framed all my kitchen windows and entry windows, had my cupboards re-done, added lights to the kitchen and family room, framed my columns, got new furniture and cased in all my pop-outs!
Before:
During:
.JPG)
After:
I told Jared to help me tape the stripes - I told him it would only take like 15 minutes - oops - 2 hours later we were done taping and 3 hours later and 3 trips to Home Depot and wha-la!

I wanted a piece of furniture that popped in the piano room - so I found this and Deb Dorcheus helped me Annie Sloan it - after that I became slightly addicted to it and have Annie Sloaned way to many things in my house :)
1 comment:
Looks great!!!!
Post a Comment