Friday we had dress rehearsal for 5 hours and Saturday we were down there from 9:45am - 9:30pm. We rotated through babysitters all day, starting with Grandma Jensen, then Rj and Jen and ending with Grandpa and Grandma Rodgers. We ordered party subs for lunch to feed all the sitters and pizzas at night for the sitters. I am very excited about it because that was our food today as well :)
Emma did a great job as usual. She never disappoints. She has so much energy and could have danced a lot longer. She is growing so much as a dancer and I love to watch how far she has come. We got some extra tickets this year so we were able to invite out a lot of supporters for her. All of her grandparents came, the Sly girls came, even her school teacher came. Her BFF danced in the recital this year too so her family cheered her on along with my cousin's family who were there to watch their daughter. We had front row seats, best seats ever. I am sorry I didn't get pictures of everyone who came, I kinda dropped the ball big time after the first recital, oops.
Way to go Emma, you sure did make us proud! (For the sake of posterity, here are the dances she did: Money (jazz), Never Fully Dressed (jazz), Eternity (lyrical), Grease (production number), When I Get You Alone (tap), Kissing Dolls (ballet), Toy Story (hip hop), Fireworks (contemporary), Blow (opener).
2 comments:
Did you mean for the title to be 2011 or 2001?
You aren't old or you wouldn't be going to club 33 this year on your 33rd!
Post a Comment