This year's theme for graduation was Circus Clowns. All the kiddos had to enter in doing a special clown trick, Eli walked in backwards, so tricky :)
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
GRAD, GRAD, GRADUATION...
day is finally here, we learned so much the whole year through, graduation's here! My 2nd child graduated from LMNOPreschool with Ms. Nikkii! She is such an amazing teacher who really gets our kids started off on the right foot. (I am sorry Eli, that it has taken me so long to do this post, but I was wanting your dad to put up video and I guess I will just blog without it - of course it's not his fault, I haven't asked him to yet, ha ha).
This year's theme for graduation was Circus Clowns. All the kiddos had to enter in doing a special clown trick, Eli walked in backwards, so tricky :)
Then they sang a few songs to us...
next they put on their clown noses and sang to us...
they each had to do a special circus trick and Eli was the fire jumper (before we left for school, he told us he had to wear his shoes (not flip flops) so he could jump through it)...
All the ladies want a piece of Eli
Ms. Nikkii put each child in the spotlight and talked about them for a couple of minutes, he was so nervous with everyone looking at him...
then she told everyone what each child's favorite class cheer was, Eli picked the "roller coaster" cheer...mostly I posted this picture because I thought he was so dang cute and I just want to squeeze him...
Allie, Braxton, Felicity, Eli and Kenna
At the very end of the graduation, Ms Nikkii played a video she made with pictures taken throughout the year of the kiddos. It always makes me get a little watery eyed to see how much they have grown and how much she does for them. WE LOVE MS NIKKII!!!
We love you so much buddy and Ms. Nikkii that we can't wait to send you back to her school in 2 months! Actually you are pretty excited to because you keep asking to go back already!
This year's theme for graduation was Circus Clowns. All the kiddos had to enter in doing a special clown trick, Eli walked in backwards, so tricky :)
1 comment:
Went to Mrs. Nikki's house to drop off the packet and talk with her and I am already in lover with her. She is so sweet and cache is so excited!
Post a Comment