Friday, June 10, 2011
11 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
Well, it wasn't our best anniversary, ok it was our worst, but that's ok, we still love each other :) Every year we go away for the night and stay at a resort except for this year and 3 years ago when the twins were born 3 days later and my sister left on her mission a day after. Next year, back to our tradition of staying the night at a resort, far from regular life and just hanging out together. We still went to dinner and a movie, but that's basically it. If you say 11 years it seems like a long time, but if I look back on our lives together, it doesn't seem like a long time. I remember our wedding day perfectly. We have had a great life together and I look forward to forever with this man.
1 comment:
Oh, pretty pretty Carol! Congrats on 11 years! It really doesn't seem that long ago...
Post a Comment