Wednesday, June 15, 2011

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!

So I am a little late in posting this - oops. Emma has a great teacher at school and is lucky enough to loop again with her and she is so excited about that. Since Chandler is year round school, the kids have to go back to school for 2 days after Memorial Day. The learning is over by then so Emma's teacher does a special "Camp-wanna-be-****" (sorry, I don't want people knowing what school my child goes to, she is too pretty and I don't want her stolen, ha ha!) Anywho, they make tents, have a a campfire lunch, receive care packages from home, write letters to their parents and tell them how camp is going, etc tons of different activities and they even have a class talent show where every child is encouraged to do something. Seeing as how the school wouldn't let her do her solo, her fun teacher let her play her song in the classroom and she rocked it there. When I came in to watch one of the parents even told me that their son had come home and told her how Emma was so good and she steals the show! She was super excited about dancing and she did a great job, all the parents were really impressed with her. She got straight A's of course and had an excellent 3rd grade year! Way to go Emma!

No comments: