Jared and some of his brothers and some of their sons took the weekend off and headed up to Show Low. Eli had been looking forward to it all week. He kept referring to it as going "camping" and as soon as they got in the car to head out he kept asking to go to McDonald's so he could get chicken nuggets, chocolate milk, fries and a Shrek toy (that's what they did last time and he wanted the exact same thing all over again).
Pictures in random order:
Eli chillin' out to Dora

Emma made the boys a welcome home sign out of Legos for them

Eli very happy out to dinner with his mac and cheese

A personal favorite of my 4 boys....wrestling....



Lake Show Low or a lake in Show Low whatever it is...



My personal favorite yet very inappropriate....

Playing at a park

Jared was very proud of this picture. He made sure to point out to me that he didn't even get mad when Eli played in the dirt like this - normally Jared would not have let this happen - see how relaxed he was :)

Jared's favorite, nap time

and the last of my favorite pics...



I did not go on the trip so I can't report a whole lot about it but both my boys came home happy as can be and really enjoyed the very relaxing trip!
ps - Uncle Bryant did go as well we just don't have a picture of him - but we still like him :)
6 comments:
Your hubby needs to train my hubby about how to take lots of photos! :)
I think he gets extra points for photos. Everytime I tell Doug to take pix he comes home with like 2 and they are super blurry!
Nice weather I bet! I love this time of year up there.
good to know the slys weren't cool enough to be invited. ;)
glad your boys had fun though!
I just told dave he needs to take cache on a boys weekend. I can only imagine how peaceful it would be with just the girls! (oops did I just say that out loud?)
Ok I am laughing so hard at the pee picture!!! My fav on your blog so far!!!
Post a Comment