Monday, February 16, 2009

PINK PANTHER!

So last night Joel asks Emma, "do you want to go see Pink Panther with us tomorrow?" Emma looks at Jared and we aren't sure if she was looking for an answer or if she was to shy to answer or unsure or what but Jared responds with "well, it's time you start making some decisions you tell him if you want to go." She still didn't really give him an answer and then Carson asks Emma the same thing and she turned to Jared and gave him the same look as before and Jared gave her the same answer as before. Then a couple of hours go by and she heads off to bedThen this morning first thing Emma did when she woke up was come in our room and say, "mom, I've made my decision...I will go see Pink Panther!"

3 comments:

Kristi Moody said...

Didn't you know you have to sleep on big decisions like that! Too cute!

Gramma J said...

Well, I still say, "Jared, keep a close eye on Joel and Carson!" Emma's too beautiful! :)

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Gorgeous photo of Emma and Jared. Girls are so funny because it seems like we either decide in the moment what were going to do or take time to think about it but I didn't realize it starts at such a young age:).