Monday, June 9, 2008

NOT FOR WEAK STOMACHS!

Well Jared and I made it to everything we wanted to make it to before we had these boys. My parents have gone and come back from their 10 day cruise, we were able to see Emma dance at her recital and we made it to Ashley's farewell and setting apart so now we are ready to get these boys out!

This is my last fat post update so for those of you who have been asking for this picture - enjoy and for those of you who have a weak stomach or just think fat, streched marked bellies are ugly...stop looking now :) I am 37 weeks and 6 days along and I have gained 42 pounds and my stomach is now measuring 14 1/2 inches - I measured twice because it seemed odd that it has shrunk from 2 weeks ago but my guess is it's because my belly has dropped since I measure the same part everytime.
We marked where Baby A (Tyler) and Baby B (Tyson) are located since everyone keeps asking.
Don't I have the cutest ready to give birth sausage link toes ever! Now if these don't excite my doctor I am not sure what will :)

6 comments:

Mrs. Buv said...

You are the cutest, hottest prego woman I have ever seen. Not to mention that you are the easiest, non-complaining prego, especially with two! You Rock and so do your toes!
Richelle

The Pettit Family said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!!

Kara said...

Cute little sausage toes. Did you paint them yourself? Whats not to be excited about?? Love the illustration of the babies. I just always assumed baby A was on bottom, ready to come out first, and baby B was on top. Makes sense to me. So they might be fighting it out, huh? Especially if you have to have a c section. But of course that won't happen. Good luck on Wed, you cute, pregnant woman!!

Katie Smith said...

Wow! Those are the fanciest toenails I have ever seen. So cute!

You're such a good sport for posting a prego pic. I'm sure it was not on your list of most important things to do, but I'm sure glad you did. I too thought the babies would be on top of each other. Don't know why, just did.

likeschocolate said...

Those are the cutest toes I have ever seen. Wow!!!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Your toes are so freakin cute! I was so happy that I saw you in the hospital and Tyson and Tyler and so cute and tiny. I am glad that I held both of them:)