Emma was so stinking cute at her recital, we couldn't have been more proud of her. She walked out there like she owned the place and had the biggest smile on her face and shook her hips like nobody's business. For the last number of the recital all the dancers got to go on stage and bow and rock out, and boy did she rock out. It was hard to believe that her smile was even bigger this time around and she just busted out her own dance moves right there on stage, in front and in the middle. She is now asking when her next recital is going to be because she knows she will be in 3 dances instead of just 1. Thank you to everyone who came out to support Emma, we really appreciate it and especially since you had to pay money to do it. (There is a video of her dancing under the video section - it is from the dress rehearsal so its not as good as the actual recital was.)

Uncle Bryant, Emma and Uncle Jacob

Dancing Queen

It's not in focus but you can still see how excited Emma was about the finale
10 comments:
Way to go Emma! She's looks like such a natural! I'm glad you made it to this point and was able to do all that you wanted too. Now I'm just waiting for a phone call....I can't wait!!!!!!!
I happy for you that you got to go to Emma's recital but sad that I didn't :( My Mom kept telling me how happy she was. I'm sure she was beaming. You can tell from the pictures!! How fun that she got to do her own thing at the end... I'll bet she was the best 6 year old up there. She IS so stinkin cute!!!
(Can't wait for Wednesday!!!)
p.s. Love the video... Emma is totally the best one in her group! She's like the leader almost the whole time and knows how to shake it! Go Emma!!
Um...I totally would have gone...if I would have known about it!! Sheesh...I'm gonna lump you in with my parents...who NEVER tell me anything!! And I totally would have paid AND brought flowers!! Ugh...oh well...next time you'll have to tell me...cuz I'm sure I'll be holding baby A...or B...or which ever is fussy!!
Tell Emmerson that Brandi says she's beautiful and is SO the best dancer of ALL the other girls!! She has SO much self-confidence to go out there and dance in front of everyone!! I'm so proud of her...she's awesome like her Mom!!
(B)Randi
You did a great job Emma! I enjoyed watching you and being there through the whole recital! You were the best and most beautiful of all!
wow that brings back memories of all my dance recitals!! she really does look like a natural! i wish i went to that, those shows are soo cute. i think you should keep her up with that dancing because she could be a pro someday!
i had to quit in high school because it got expensive but i so wish i could have kept doing it. tell emma she looks fabulous! :-)
I wanna dance! She makes it look so fun!!!
P.S. you're still cute!
I got your text about the babies!! Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures!
she looks so cute in her costume! gotta love those dance recitals!
Where are the pictures of those babies??
Post a Comment