Goodbye Teach!
You can find me at the beach...
Or in the park or at the pool
Or any place that isn’t school.
Hallelujah school is over just in time to sit around and be lazy for 2 weeks before the babies come. We can't believe it's over already, we totally remember all the drama from the first day of school and I am sure all you loyal fans of my blog remember it too :) ha ha.
Ms. Mackuse and Emma
Chayla, Emma and Jade. Her friends in her class.My sister-in-law has requested that I update my fatikusness so here it is, me and all my glory! Old boyfriends; count your blessings that you aren't married to me :) I am 36 weeks (full term for twins) and I have gained 39 pounds and my belly is 15 inches fatter.
So Emma just said to me, "mom, I hope you don't die early, don't you?"
my response: "ya"
Emma: "cause sometimes fat people die early you know!" ...I wonder what she is hinting at :)
22 comments:
Wow fatikus, you look great!! I'll bet 39 lbs is great for twins!! By the way, I have no idea how much my waist has grown since i've had kids... I don't think I want to know! Emma looks so cute. Is she sad to be done with school or excited for the summer? (probably both, huh?!) Isaac's last day of preschool was today and I was so sad! I'm always a goof like that... I just feel weird when something so constant like that ends, and we may never see those people again! (dramarama, all of them are going to the same school for kindergarten, and it starts in less than 2 months!) Thanks for posting your cute picture, you pregnant diva, you. :o)
You look awesome!!! I'm so impressed that you've made it this far and still going! You are amazing!
OH... forgot to mention it feels like yesterday you were posting about Emma's first day and now it's over. Does time speed up once they are in school? She's a beauty!
You are so cute and so not fatikus. You are HOT and I wish I was your current boyfriend instead of your prettiest cousin.
Ok Girl I am sure you are feeling ready to get those babies out but you really look great. You are ALL belly and that's all. How nice is that...I love that you named it Fatikus(you are so funny Carol). Keep me posted and I am totally going to see you in the hospital...just don't have your twins from the 6th-10th I will be at girls camp. Oh wait then again doesn't Emma have her recital so then they came come after that:) Or how about my b-day on the 17th ok I won't make you wait that long ha.Emma looks so cute in her pic's at school and what a cute teacher she had too. Glad you can have a break before babies come.
You are freakin' hilarious...does anyone ever tell you that??? Does Jared say your are funny????
I'm soooo glad you posted a picture. Lots of people won't do it because they don't want people to see them "bigger". I think that's lame. Thanks for posting.
Don't worry Carol, I'm sure by fat Emma was trying to say PHAT!
you look great! i love what emma said...so funny! but you really do look awesome. if i were you i would sleep straight for the next two weeks! good luck i can't wait to see pictures of the boys!
Look at that belly! I bet you are so ready for them babies to be out, huh? You look so cute still though! Let me know if you need help with anything!
Thanks for asking about me BUT nope, I am SOOOO much better now. Just a lil' deaf, but hey, I was BEGGING to tune out whiney kids, right????
How are YOU feeling, is the grandiose question?
It had been along time since I sincerely laughed out loud reading a blog - until I saw your "15 inches and 39 pounds" pic. No, I'm not laughing at your apparent pain and agony (you must have plenty of that) but instead I was laughing at you marvelous attitude that is shown on your face. Besides the discomfort, your face seems to express a loving acceptance of how things are and most importantly how they will be in the future - I'm talking about all the good stuff of course. Thank-you for being such a great daughter and the mother of my new grandsons. You are loved by many.
Yowsers, you're close! Good luck! And 39 pounds for twins? I'm still so impressed. Can't wait to see pictures of the little guys!
That is the best face I have ever seen! You look oh so happy. You do realize that your belly is the only thing that's "big" right? Your arm and your booty still look just as good as always.
Crazy how fast this school year flew...it flies faster every single year...I love/hate it. And I can't believe your babies are almost here!!! So exciting! And I am being dead serious...YOU LOOK GREAT! I will send you an email pic of me with just 1 baby inside and you will feel like a Prom Queen after seeing me and my glory! Keep us updated...can't wait!!!
Carol--you look so hot for being so prego. Thanks for posting an updated picture. Keep us all posted on the boys arrival. How fun!!! It will be nice to have Emma home all summer (not in school anyways) so she can help you out! Good luck with everything!!!
You look so good! So fun to have twins soon. Can't wait for the pics. Emma is so adorable!
wow you seriously look so good! your face is even skinny (for most preggers this is impossible with all tht water!) mad props to you for staying sooo skinny in all the right places ;) i can't believe you've only gained 39 lbs...i gained 45 with just brylee :) maybe next time around i will not eat donuts and big macs every day
No babies yet? Twins are supposed to come early. Start walkin girlfriend.
Hang in there! It's getting close. You're almost there! I love the look on your face. We all feel like that near the end of our pregnancies, right?
Okay, I told you each week a friend/family member was popping these babies out, yes? But, I honestly didn't think your baby news would be more towards the end of this crew??!! Tyson & Tyler REALLY need to make their grandiose entrance into this world!!
yay!! youre almost done! how fun! i wish you the best with the twins, hope you have a safe delivery and healthy you and healthy babies!! good luck!
Post a Comment