Tuesday, June 17, 2008
TOOTH FAIRY VS SANTA CLAUS
It has finally happened. Emma is 6 years and 3 months old and has lost her first tooth! HALLELUJAH!!! The drama can finally end now. In kindergarten Emma was constantly coming home sad because kids in her class kept losing teeth and getting their name up on some tooth chart and Emma never made the tooth chart (I guess that's what happens when you don't get your first tooth until you are 11 months old). She wrote the tooth fairy a note telling her she lost her tooth but that she really lost it and couldn't find it but luckily she was able to find it.
She was so excited to go to bed that night and leave it under her pillow. At 5:45am she came running into our room because the tooth fairy had come and left her a dollar (let me just tell you that when Santa Claus comes she doesn't wake up until 7amish so I guess Tooth Fairy beats Santa Claus). That night she left the tooth fairy a "thank you" note, how cute is she :)
8 comments:
I wonder if this is how Jack will be considering the fact that he too didn't get his first tooth until he was 11 months old. Something to look forward to I suppose.
Our internet has been down for almost a week now and I keep thinking, "Oh, crap...I'm going to miss out on Carol posting that the twins have arrived!" Whew...lucky me I didn't miss out on that. Not so lucky for you though. You still have to be pregnant!
How cute. She even drew a tooth on her letter!! Yeah for $1!!
Carol! you got people thinkin you're still prego! Get those babies on here, or I'm gonna come picket at your front door! :o)
Emma was so freakin cute yesterday about her tooth! I am so glad the tooth fairy came so early! Sometimes our tooth fairy forgets to come until after the kids are awake! But let me tell you, I think we have lost more lost teeth than we have actually been able to put under the pillow. Usually because the kids are so excited they carry the tooth around all day until they lose it. They never listen when I say, go put it under your pillow! Chris's last letter to the tooth fairy went like this: Dear Tooth Fairy- Madison lost her tooth and then she lost her tooth!
We had a great time last night with Jared and Emma and Eli, while he was there! I don't know if Jared told you about the race cars, but it was so funny! Nate and Cam rode together and being the competitive "Jensens" they are, they were trying to size up the fastest car, but ended up with the slowest! The funniest part was when Taryn and Maddy came around the corner and passed them, like right at the beginning! Emma was so excited to ride with her Daddy, she was just in her own little world. I got to watch everyone, it was fun. Hope you had a good night with your parents and your Grandma!
p.s. next time I'll just have to write my own post on your blog since I write so much!!!
yay em! a dollar?! i'm pretty sure the tooth fairy only gave me a quarter...your teeth must be extra special ;)
Good job, Emma, you did quite well with the gift from the Tooth Fairy, and how polite of you to write a thank you note! I love all of the pictures of you and Elias with Tyler and Tyson . . . very cute!
you are adorable, Emma! Congrats on losing your first tooth!
Post a Comment