Do you think rich people spend all their money on their cars and not on their friends and that's why when they have to buy a tree and drive it home from the store it has to stick out of their mercedes benz sun roof?
I think you pretty much just nailed that one on the head. My question is...where you totally dying when you saw that driving down the road? I would have got a good chuckle out of that one.
Then I would have passed them while pointing out my window and laughing.
Whats up, Carol, its been over 2 weeks since you've posted a blog! I'm shocked! Well, thanks to you Cam's all revved up to go TPing on Fri nite. Don't be surprised if you wake up to a messy front yard Saturday! ;) Whats funny is a bunch of 4th grade girls are planning on TPing our house Fri nite. That should be interesting...
8 comments:
oh my gosh!! thank you for that picture, it totally just made my day! I just can't stop laughing... hahahahaha
Yea, if they had any friends - at least 1 of them would have offered their pick-up.
No way, I have tons of friends! Ha ha, wishful thinking...some day I will be rich!
Maybe they have lots of friends because they are resourceful enough not to have to be bothering their friends to borrow their pickup all the time.
what the!!! you would think they wouldn't want to scratch up their beautiful car! oh well!
now that...is funny!
I think you pretty much just nailed that one on the head. My question is...where you totally dying when you saw that driving down the road? I would have got a good chuckle out of that one.
Then I would have passed them while pointing out my window and laughing.
Whats up, Carol, its been over 2 weeks since you've posted a blog! I'm shocked! Well, thanks to you Cam's all revved up to go TPing on Fri nite. Don't be surprised if you wake up to a messy front yard Saturday! ;) Whats funny is a bunch of 4th grade girls are planning on TPing our house Fri nite. That should be interesting...
Post a Comment