Jared: I am so proud of him. He has worked so hard and he is finally finished. He beat Mario Kart on Nintendo Wii, Congratulations honey, I couldn't be more proud. (that is a picture of his character in the middle and I hope you can tell I am being sarcastic).

Carol: Our family has been blessed tremedously with the upcoming arrival of our twins. We had a few friends loan us things like; a swing, crib, infant carrier, twin newborn boy clothes, etc and then on top of that my ward gave me a shower and my prettiest cousins gave me a shower so we are so truly grateful for all the things we have recieved to help ease the upcoming arrival of our boys. Thank you everyone for everything from car seats, to diapers and wipes, worlds smallest flip flops, bean bag chairs, clothes, blankets, toys, everything!!! I have to say we were amazed at all the diapers we recieved so we decided to add it up...drum roll please...4,150 diapers!
Life is pretty boring over here for me these days. I am going to 3 doctors appointments a week now. 1 regular check-up, 1 ultrasound and 1 non-stress test and can I just say that they are not allowed to be on the same day so that they can monitor the babies more often and 2 of the appointments are at Desert Sam and I live in Chandler, not so fun. Here is the most hideous picture ever at my last non-stress test appointment but I thought I would share with you all how thrilling it is to be hooked up for an hour or so each week (Jen Hess and Shelby, I am sorry you had to do this more than I did, I can only imagine you poor things.) I have gained 34 pounds and 12 1/2 inches in my big 'ol belly.

Emma: She had her Kindergarten Spring Assembly, thank you Uncle RJ and Aunt Jen for going and watching her. Here is a picture from it, I will have Jared post a video clip this weekend from the assembly its only worth watching the boy behind Emma pick his nose, classic.
Other than that, Emma is just keeping busy with school, dance, her friends and playing with her brother. Here is a sneak peek at her recital costume. 
Elias: We love him more and more each day, especially now that he is finally done being sick, done with ear infections and sleeping through the night again and going down for naps like the good old days, can I get a Hallelujah and a Amen please!

Tyler: He now weighs 4lbs 10oz and the ultrasound tech was super kind enough to tell us that his head has most of his weight and it is very round...my response, yikes and ouch! I have no picture of him for this week because as usual, he was uncooperative.
Tyson: He now weighs 4lbs 7oz and most of his weight is also in his head but his head is more oblong shaped, easier to come out, man I love this kid. Here is his latest picture, sorry the quality isnt that good from scanning it in but his eyes are open and he is mid yawn.
15 comments:
Wow you have been busy!! We just got the Mario kart for our Wii and Jeremy is obsessed as well. Love the NST picture. That is alot of doctor's appointments but if it means healthy babies then it is worth it. You guys made a haul on baby stuff. Love Emma's cute outfit and Elias sleeping is adorable!
Thanks for the update. Emma's dance costume is awesome. I am really amazed at how clear that picture pf Tyson is! That is awesome!
Richelle
Jared's one step ahead of Tanner. He still hasn't beat Mario Kart. He's working hard at it though.
I really enjoy reading your blog. You make me laugh.
Aww! I love Emma's dance costume! It's so cute.
dang girl i can't believe you've only gained 35 pounds with twins. that's amazing. i surpassed that at 4 months! emma looks really cute in her dance costume! love dance!
dang i can't even imagine going to the doctor that much! and its far! oh ya emmas outfit is sooooc cute! i love it! i like bubbas picture of him sleeping with his leg up on the other! too cute!
U seriously crack me up! We need to talk on the phone!! I actually moved to Tolleson a couple months ago but still no computer... please call...i would love to chat 623-478-1560! I delivered my twins at 33 1/2 weeks and they weighed 4 12 and 3 15.
35 pounds...I need to take you out for a "chow fest" and fatten you up!!! You look great. I am glad your babies are doing great as well. And how cute is Emma in her dance get-up!!
A: My husband is a dorky gamer too... we just have to be patient, right??
B: You must have made a mistake when you referred to your "prettiest cousins", I never threw you a shower! :)
C: Emma is the cutest in her dance outfit, so sassy
D: I am jealous you get 3-D ultrasounds, that is so cool that you can see so much detail!
Thanks for sharing what your family has been up too. I absoulutly LOVE Emma's recital costume. Props to Elias for taking naps. He can't already give naps up since you will be having twins and you need some rest too. I had so much fun at your baby shower and what a blessing with all the amazing people who have been so kind to your family. It's because you are such an amazing friend. Dang girl once you deliver your twins you wont even have to work out because you are now the lucky girl who hardly gained any weight....seriously you are blessed. Since I wrote so much I probably should've sent you an email:) Keep enjoying all your appointments.
Wow, I love that picture of Tyson! How precious! I can't wait to meet them both in person :) And I have to say I felt so special that you mentioned the teeny tiny flip flops. I thought of you the second I saw them! I can't remember what else I wrote when i tried to post a comment yesterday, I guess I was a retard and forgot to publish it. I'm just so glad you put on some more pics of your cute kids... I love the one with Eli sleeping with his leg up... ;)
Love the belly picture of you! You look so relaxed. You crack me up about Jared's video game! I love the picture of Elias sleeping. I think it is so cool that you already know which one is which with your twins. I never thought about naming them and knowing who they are before you have them. That is really cool!
First off... you still look like a rock star! You're so pretty...
Mad props to Jared for his Mario Kart accomplishments. That is something to brag about.
Emma is adorable as always. I love her recital outfit. She is seriously the cutest (not surprising considering who her mom is...nope, not going to give any credit to Jared there). :)
I love Elias and I'm so glad he's sleeping well for you again. I was looking at pictures the other day and I just cracked up of the ones where Jack and Elias are laying on the floor and somehow Elias kept ending up on top of Jack. He He.
Thanks for the update! Wow, it's getting close! Good luck with everthing!
Carol, that picture is amazing! This is Tammie (pear) Koelle by the way. Congratulations with twins, wow thats crazy! Good luck with all of that!
Post a Comment