Can I just say that I am a lame concert goer these days. Check me out, I'm the only fat person sitting, there was even an old man probably in his 80's standing up and rocking out.
Thanks Jon for another great concert!
Then after the concert we headed back to Randi's second home to stay the night and rest up for our big day on Saturday, even though we didnt go to sleep until 4am, sorry Jared that I can stay up late with the girls but I cant stay awake and watch a movie with you at 9pm. We got up in the morning and headed to the resort for our day of pampering and relaxation. While we waited for our spa services we hung out by the pool, yes that is my stomach, not a watermelon shoved up there, I swear I am pretty and not that fat in real life :)
Can I just say I love sitting around in the robes and getting pampered. I got a facial (sorta, dont get me started on my poopy boys who ruined it for me), pedicure and manicure. Next year, the works! Jared and mom, start saving for my presents :)

Finally, when we were all done we got all ready to go out to dinner at the Melting Pot but then we were so relaxed we just picked up food from Carrabbas and went home and ate it. It was the best weekend ever, the only sad part was pulling into my drive way that night at 11:30pm and realizing it was all over. Can't wait for next year and hopefully no more dead people in the spa, story for another time!
7 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I bet it was nice to get away for a while. Your belly looks so cute in your swimsuit and not watermelon-like at all! :)
So fun!! I'm jealous! Actually I can't say much, Chris bought me a package at Dolce a while ago and I still haven't used it cuz I'm a big nerd! That and I'm always nursing or prego and that particular package doesn't work so well with either of those conditions. ;) I'm so glad you got to get away before all the madness, that is the rest of your life, begins!
How fun!! I love spa days!
I'm sooooooooooo jealous! How fun!
How fun!! I'm so glad you took the time to get away. I'm jealous. And by the way, you are SO not fat!
Looks like you had such a relaxing and fun time . . . glad you could get away and have some fun girl time!
Ok how fun!!! What a great time with your friends and espcially getting all pampered and such. You lucky girl!
Post a Comment