We are very excited for my sister Ashley to serve a mission. She happened to be down here from Utah this week and her letter arrived in Utah so her roommates overnighted it down here so we could open it together with everyone and have some dinner. She reports to the MTC July 23, 2008 and will be serving in the Atlanta, Georgia mission.

Emma doesnt want her to go and gets sad when she thinks about her leaving. I am sure she will get over it though when she realizes her aunt will look like someone who belongs in the FLDS compound ... just kidding Ashley!

Congratulations Ashley on your mission call and on graduating from BYU next week!
10 comments:
First of all...I can't believe Ashley is already graduating!! That's awesome!! I'm SO jealous!!
2nd - Atlanta!! That rocks!!
3rd - If she even owns a dress like that...we need to send her to "What Not to Wear" prior to her departure in July!!
Wow, Ashley, congrats! We are so excited for you! Yay! Thanks for lettin us know, Carol! Congrats on graduating, too! Wow, you're way ahead of your sister.... ;)
What, aren't we supposed to dress like that for church? No wonder I don't have any church friends...
I can't believe she is old enough to go on a mission!! Congratulations to her on graduating!!
HAHAH CAROL! i LAUGHED OUT LOUD. yay for your sister, that is great!
Sweet!!!! I am way excited for her. Now you know sister missinoaries can still dress in style while they are serving...at least I made sure to stand out:) I am totally excited for her and she will LOVE it.
That happens to be the greatest mission in the world! I went there in 1971-73. Maybe I could hear about Ashley's progress and locations. It would be fun to see if you run into any of the families I knew back then. "Southern hospitality" really does exist. bartjensen@cox.net
Congratulations Ashely! You'll be a great missionary.
I am so excited for Ashley! She is going to the same mission that i served in! She is going to LOVE it there!
YEA for Ashley. That is soo exciting. I was hoping I would find out about her call. She got it pretty quickly!
Post a Comment