
Ask and you shall receive. Some of you crazy people have been asking to see a picture of me preggers and all the fat info that goes along with it, so this is the only time I will ever divulge that info to you so enjoy! As of 24 weeks along (2 weeks ago) I have gained 22 pounds (3 more than I did with Elias) and my stomach has expanded 8 1/2 inches. I will update my fat to you next time I go to the dr :)

Look how thrifty I am or how cheap, whatever. We saved all of Emma's clothes and after realizing that our boys probably wont want to wear them we decided to save a few for her as keepsakes and then sell the rest to buy myself a double jogger for the twins. We ended up selling almost 6 of these sized containers. Check out this beast, I am totally in love with it.


This is obviously not the actual picture from the event because it grossed me out to much to stop and grab the camera (which is surprising since I stop and take pictures of him eating poop). Jared had just left for work and Elias was whining for him and wandering around the house looking for him. He headed back to our room and then a minute or two later it got quiet so I thought I would go and see what he was up to. I found him with what looked like a sucker in his mouth but upon further investigation it turned out to be a Q-tip left in the trash can after being used in some one's ears dipped into our toilet! mmm tasty! What flavor would you call that, peed ear wax?!
13 comments:
you do not look fat...you look dang cute! i know that's not what you think...but it's true! i on the other hand look like a giant beast and i'm not having twins! fun stuff!
Emma will be a star.
You look great pregnant. That is the best story about the Q-tip a little gross but great.
I only hd one baby and gained more than 40 lbs. You look great! Are you sure there are two in there? I want tips on staying small if I ever am preggers again! Just in case I don't have your right email...can you do lunch on Tues April 8?
Ok Carol you look amazing and you haven't gained much at all especially for being due in less than 100 days( I just thought that was neat that you are under 100 days with the count down) and you look INCREDIBLE!!! I love your outfit too. All that working out before has kept you fit becuase you really look great!!! Lucky you! I am glad to hear that your princess is in dance class, Ry loves her dance. As they say boys will be boys and what a great q-tip moment.
you look adorable!! love the shirt...
as the qtip...i think i barfed in my mouth while reading that...hahahahaha
It's nice to hear all the news (well most of it. anyway). Lets us know when Emma's recitals are.
OK:
#1 - Could Emma BE any cuter??
#2 - I better be as cute as you if I ever get prego...cuz Chica...you are a hot momma!! You are my prettiest cousin with or without a penis (or two) growing inside of you!!
#3 - Um...gross. LOL...I think that jelly belly left that flavor out for a reason!! Dip a Q-tip in Listerine before you kiss on those awesome PHAT cheeks of his!!
I couldn't stop laughing, yummy Elias! Go Emma and Carol you look great!!!
I am so jealous of you having a daughter that can dance. I hope just a little bit that I never have a girl so she won't be as awkward as me when it comes to dancing normal in public. Now, as I've told you before, you look amazingly cute pregnant. Lucky.
Way to go Emma! Sounds like you've got quite the little rockstar on your hands. You look great, I know you don't believe it, but it's so true!
Oh, and talk about gross with that whole q-tip thing. Gag!
you look fantastic!!
You are so cute! Such a hot prego. I think you got the jogger we're looking at too (except not the double:), it must be a winner!
thanks for the prego pic, carol. you look fab!!
Post a Comment