Monday, March 24, 2008

1 EGG, 2 EGG, 3 EGG, CANDY!

We have decided that Easter is Elias' favorite holiday! You get to play outside all day long, hunt for eggs and then eat the candy inside, could it be any better?! Today is recovery day from a long weekend but a great weekend. Saturday morning we had our annual Jensen Easter Egg hunt and activities with lunch to finish it off, then we went to the annual Rodgers Easter Egg hunt and found more eggs, ate more food, then Sunday morning the kiddos woke up and found their baskets and more eggs from the Easter Bunny and then Sunday night was dinner at my family's house.

Elias was so fun to watch. He would hunt for a couple of eggs and then pop a squat and eat all the candy inside. Emma was sad when she woke up on Sunday and couldnt find any eggs in the backyard left by the Bunny, some meanie Bunny decided late Saturday night it would be really funny to hide them really good so she couldnt see them in the morning.

15 comments:

Jen H. said...

Love their Easter outfits!!! It sounded like a lot of fun all you had going on. I'm glad you had a good Easter!

The Pettit Family said...

That's a really cute photo of the two kids. Elias looks just like Jared.

Papa Bear said...

Could 2 grandkids be any more handsome and beautiful?

Mrs. Buv said...

Love the kids! They are almost as pretty as their mother.

Richelle

Missy said...

Oh, so, so cute! That last pic is absolutely adorable. How crazy that next Easter you'll have two more cute boys in ties with their bro...cutest fam ever. And seriously...what the heck, why are you so tiny-prego with those twins? I was a balloon, a massive, giant hot air balloon, and I only carried one at a time. I am amazed. Good job.

Mary Postert said...

Super cute picture. Love the Easter outfits.

Palmer family said...

Carol, CONGRATS on expecting twin boys!! How fun! I haven't been on your blog in a long time and just got on and learned of your exciting news....when is your actual due date? I am impressed, you already have 2 names picked out and everything. You are on the ball!! How did you react when you found out it was twins? You look awesome...esp. since you're prego with twins! Keep it up.
CUTE Easter outfits for your kids.

Katie Smith said...

Okay, I love the last pictures of Emma and Elias in their Easter outfits. Elias is seriously just a mini-Jared.

I'm going to post about Easter eventually. Actually it seems a bit pointless now, but my camera died on Sunday so we had someone else take some photos for us and she hasn't emailed them to me yet!

The Welker Family said...

What cute little easter kids! That is such a pretty yard that you were hunting in! So green and flowery. We don't see that in freezing Flag for about 2 more months. I love the stroller that you got. And the q-tip story is nasty! I can't believe that kids live when they always eat so many ronchy things!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Emma's dress is adorable and Elias looks so grown up and cute in his tie..they are so cute and all decked out in their Easter attire from head to toe(they are always dressed so nice) and I love Emma's dangling earings too. How funny that Elias got the hang of finding and then eating the candy. He was probably thinking why put all of them in the basket when you can eat them in between getting more candy. Emma's Easter basket is all cute too...you really are the cool mom on the block:)

Jacob and Lauren said...

I love those outfits! I wish adults were still allowed to wear poofy dresses. It makes Easter so much more fun!

bryant said...

elias sure looks a lot like jared in that last picture

Jensen Family said...

wow that grass was so green a pretty!! i love easter..and your kids looks stinkin cute in their easter outfits

Sami McCann said...

Now, may I say that little guy looks just like Jared...he totally does in this picture! They look so freakin cute!

Gramma J said...

The kids look so cute in their Easter outfits . . . looks like they had a fun time!