Our neighbors across the street have a pool party every Friday night and we go over there for dinner and swimming (in their heated pool, otherwise we wouldn't go) and Elias is becoming quite the fish. He is totally in heaven when he is in there. He will kick his legs, blow bubbles, jump off the side into the pool, go down the slide, chill in the hot tub, he just loves it and the best part for us is afterwards, he crashes hard and we wont see him until the morning :)

I was going to include another picture of myself but I am too lazy to get prettied up so here is my fat info: 28 weeks, 28 pounds gained and my belly is now 10 1/2 inches bigger.
10 comments:
I love that 2nd picture of Eli! He looks so mischeivously happy... maybe he just filled his diaper in the pool ;) You guys are so lucky to have that giant pool to swim in every Friday night!
You've only gained 28 pounds? Wow, I'm impressed! I usually stop counting after 20, so thats how much I gain, right?
Ok, how jealous am I?? I would love to go swimming outside... but it's snowing. And it's April. Thanks Rexburg! And by the way, I've gained 24ish pounds and I'm 30 weeks- that's with one baby. Good work there, hot skinny mama!
I love in the first picture how both Elias and Jared have their faces turned away and their eyes closed. That is some serious splashing.
Yes, we are also jealous. I think we made it out of the 30's today, but I try to avoid going outside too much because I don't want to know how freezing it is. Just shoot me....somebody....please.
That is the cutest picture of him! He looks so happy! Sometimes I wish I was a little kid too. Ps- If you ever need like another supervisor or whatever to go with you when you go swimming, I volunteer! :)
he'll need to teach brylee this summer :) you guys can come swim with us!!
how nice to have a heated pool. i can't wait to swim in ours! cute pictures. that is amazing that you've only gained 28 pounds with twins. i'm in the 45 pound range....yikes!
28 weeks? I'm no pregnancy expert, but since it's twins, doesn't that mean that you could pretty much have them any day now? If you're pregnant with twins, you don't usually last until your due date, right?
What fun neighbors you have and a fun friday night activity to do! You look awesome!
Carol, you look so great!! I can't believe you have two in there! :-) Eli looks like he had a great time splashing around! So cute!!
It's great to hear you're growing in every way.
Wonderful pictures!
Post a Comment