Thursday, December 13, 2007

MY FIRST YEAR TURNING 29!

Happy Birthday to me! People in my ward asked me how old I was going to be and I told them 29 and no one believed me, so yes, I did just turn 29 but I am sure I will be telling people that for the next 5 years. I had a great day. We went and got our Christmas tree, decorated for Christmas and then Jared surprised me with dinner to The Melting Pot. It was quite heavenly if I do say so myself.

Dont pay attention to my hair, it was raining that day so it had to go up.

Once the dessert came, it was every man for himself.

Good thing they shut the curtains on you so you have complete privacy otherwise, how would Jared be able to lick his plate :)

20 comments:

Mrs. Buv said...

I never noticed how similar Richelle & Jared look...

Anonymous said...

Hey pretty princess! Long time no talk. Ali-cat and I are doing lunch on monday. Wanna come? Send me an email speerx2@cox.net

Anonymous said...

Gosh I'm still retarted if you haven't noticed. It's Angie and it's speerx4@cox.net

Lopez-kids said...

Happy, happy birthday Carol dear!! You don't look a day over 16! ha ha! I am glad you got to have a fun night out!

Miss Niss said...

yay for you! looks like lots of fun! hope you had a great bday:)

Sara! said...

I love your shirt and quit trash talking the hair, I wish mine would ever look as good as yours! Hope your birthday was great!!

Brooke said...

happy birthday carol. you look way cute with your hair pulled up! yikes i can't believe we are all heading towards 30!

Jen H. said...

It looked like you had a great birthday! I've always wanted to go there! Yummy! What a fun surprise!

Miss Niss said...

hey i need your email address:)
let me know
anissanate33@cox.net

Lyman Family said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Carol Ann! I can't beleive it was only 9 years ago we were doing "drive bys". You are so mature now.

Hadley Family Clan! said...

You look so beautiful Carol! It must be because you are only a year away from 30. Your hair looks so nice too and Happy Birthday to you. Did you receive my e-card.

Jacob and Lauren said...

I love the sparkly shirt! It's just as pretty as you described!

Jensen Family said...

ooooo melting pot! i've always wanted to go there! hope you had a wonderful bday! looks like you had fun! and jared had quite the hot date in her hot outfit :)

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday little Christmas Carol! You look like you had fun at The Melting Pot! I've always wanted to go there.

Priceless Heritage said...

Happy Birthday- ok late but happy day anyway! Looks like you had fun!

Missy said...

Ok HOT MAMA! You look so pretty on your birthday! Looks like you had a great night! What is your address girl? Email me: mmglover7@msn.com

Mary Postert said...

Happy Birthday!! I love the Melting Pot. Glad you had fun.

Katie Smith said...

Happy Birthday again Pretty Girl!! Looks like the Melting Pot was a hit! I'm glad you had a great night out, and you truly don't look a day over 16. :)

Kara said...

Looks so yummy, I don't know if I would say you were surprised, though, would you?? ;) I'm glad you had a great birthday!! :o)

Kara said...

p.s. love the sparkley shirt, and again I'm jealous... this time for your 20 whole comments on one post.... I'm still a loser at blogging