Wednesday, December 26, 2007

IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE!

I love that my kids are gay for any kind of present, big or small, expensive or cheap. Yes I know this wont last forever so I am lovin' it while it does. We had a great Christmas and I hope everyone else did as well.

Every Christmas Eve my family gets together and has fondue before we open presents. Eli loved the olives on his fingers until he ate one and he spit it out as quickly as he put it in his mouth.

Eli loves to push anything and everything around the house. "Thanks grandpa for my lawnmower, tomorrow I will help daddy outside."

"Littlest Pet Shop...Yes!!"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so pretty, but I think maybe you left one important "inner" gift off of the blog. When will that be posted? Your kids are really cute and I am sure were as excited as could be on Christmas morning.

Richelle

Mary Postert said...

Is she doing the arm pump in that last pic?

Carol said...

of course, typical emma :)

Jensen Family said...

hahaha i love that he loves that vaccumm..how the crap do you spell that?! oh toys..the joys they bring, and sanity they give us :)

Hadley Family Clan! said...

So cute! I am happy that you had a wonderful Christmas and I love the picture of Emma...truly a kodak moment:)

Katie Smith said...

I'm glad you had a great Christmas! Jack also just discovered the olives fit oh so perfectly on his finger, but much to our surprise he gobbles the things up faster than we can give them to him!

Jen H. said...

I'm glad to hear you guys had a good Christmas! We need to get together this next week while the girls are off. I'll give you a call soon.

Miss Niss said...

love the pic of the olive!! so funny!!!!