Sunday, December 30, 2007

ANNOUNCING...

Now that the shock has finally worn off (mostly), Jared and I are very excited about the news. Emma couldn't be more happy and can't wait for twin sisters (she hopes) that she can name Bella and Ella; and as for Elias, well, he couldn't care less and to him it's just a couple more things for him to chew and sit on.

28 comments:

Sheri said...

That is great! I hope you have not been to sick.

Miss Niss said...

r u kidding me???!!!! another person with twins!! thats so crazy!! congrats:)

Mallory said...

Hey! It's Mallory Jonny's wife :) Congrats!! that is so exciting!! so many babies are going to be born next year!

Brooke said...

i had no idea you were even pregnant! congratulations...that's so exciting to have twins!

Jen H. said...

Welcome to the club! We need to get together and chat! You're going to love it, twins are great. Don't get me wrong a lot of work but so much fun!!

bryant said...

awesome news!!! you can't contain my excitement...

Allison Johnson said...

I thought you might be kidding until I saw your comments! Congratulations!! How are you feeling? Do you feel up to lunch with Angie and I sometime? Nothing is planned yet, but I suspect she may want to wait until her older kiddos are back in school...

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Oh my goodness! I am totally speechless! I am so exicted for you and twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow we need to chat.

Katie Smith said...

What the CRAP...are you seriously having twins?! Holy cow. Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you.

P.S. Did you get the chocolates from Ashley? They were starting to look a little sad when I sent them with her, but hopefully they still tasted good.

Sara! said...

Carol! CONGRATS!!! So much for nothing new with you last time we went to lunch! I am so excited for you and hope you are feeling okay. Holy cow, if you're getting ultrasounds, you must be pretty far along. You are amazing that you can keep it a secret!
AAAhhhhh! Yeah for you!

rymiembeal said...

Congratulations! We are thrilled for you! Hope you are doing well...and continue that way!
Michelle

Jenny said...

WTF! That's insane. Congratulations though, that will be exciting...You must be carrying your pregnancy well since you can't tell you are expecting in any of the pictures you posted.

P.S. Any idea where Stacey is?

The Pettit Family said...

NO WAY!!! I'm so happy for your family. Best wishes for a long and healthy pregnancy.

Priceless Heritage said...

Wow! Congratulations Carol! I'm so excited for you!

Sami McCann said...

Congrats guys!!!!!! How are you feeling Carol????

Missy said...

What in the what....how come you never told me??? SO AWESOME...I seriously am so excited for you! Can't wait to see what they will be! How are you feeling? More details please! Here's to a great, happy new year for the Jensen Fam!

Lyman Family said...

Wow Carol that is so awesome! Congrats

Lopez-kids said...

Wow!! I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations to you and Jared! Take care of yourself!

Mary Postert said...

Seriously! That is so fantastic. Congrats! I can't believe that I have two friends now having twins. Weird. Okay, can anybody tell me anyone who is NOT pregnant? Seriously, I think I'm the only one.

the Painters said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! TWINS!!!!!! Carol, if anyone can do it, it's you and J-Dog. I cannot believe it. My heart is so happy (and hurting a little) for you guys! Heavenly Father knows what He's doing and there is no way He trusts just anyone to raise two of his children together. Consider yourself blessed!

Melinda said...

Congradulations Carol!!! That is awesome! I hope you are feeling well! Melinda~

The Welker Family said...

Wow! You are going to have your hands full. Tell Jared that I think you deserve a maid and possibly a nanny. I can not complain anymore about my two babies being so much work. Congrats! Twins will be so much fun! I'm secretly jealous of you.

The Welker Family said...

Sorry for double commenting but I just watched all of your videos and they have got to be the cutest videos ever! You are such a cute mom Carol!

Jensen Family said...

woooo hoooo! i still can't believe it. even though i got to be "surprised" like three times :) i wonder what you will have?! i say boy and girl or two boys

the Painters said...

I still can't believe you are having TWINS. I bet Amy's jealous cause ever since we were in our late teens, she has always claimed that she WILL have twins.

Jimmy, Diane and Bentley said...

Wow, that's CRAZY! Way to go. You must be right along with me, you probably knew this whole time! What day are you due? Have you been very sick? Congrats!!

Kara said...

Wow, I get to be comment # like 6000, you probably won't even read me. :( Well I can'tbelieve I never posted my official congratulations on here! Well CONGRAAAATULAAATIONSSS! I really am so excited for you guys, I hope you know I think about you and your babies like at least once a day! I can't believe you know what they are going to be and you actually told me that and you actually won't tell me for another few weeks! You suck!

Kara

Hollie said...

Oh my gosh! What is it with twins these days? The only advice i will give is GOOD LUCK! Take it in your stride...my girls are now 3. Each stage has its pro's and con's. Would love to talk and tell stories if you want!! :)