Wednesday, December 25, 2019

CHRISTMAS!

This was for sure the year of the best gifts ever - no Christmas will ever compare I'm afraid. The kids had very expensive wish lists and by some Christmas magic miracle, Santa was able to deliver all their desires! Emma got a MAC book pro for college, Lululemon clothes, etc, Eli got his Nintendo Switch and his Abercrombie and Fitch Clothes he dreamed and hoped for - even if he does pronounce it Abe-er-crom-bye! The twins got iPhone X R's and their Lucky Scooters. Eli and Tyson got the game Telestrations and Emma and Tyler got the Friends Lego set! Then the whole family got a trip to Disneyland and to the beach to stay at the Hotel Del Coronado! It's hard to think this is our last Christmas all together under the same roof. I don't want my family life to change. I love them all so much and want them to stay young forever! I love that Jared supported me in all my dreams as well. Jared did have just as much fun as the kids with their gifts helping them all put it all together - I mean come on everyone got something electronics - Jared's dream Christmas. Then we all made eggs, smokies and Christmas shaped pancakes together and of course Tyson made us all juice! After that everyone played with their stuff and I took a brief nap. Then we all got cleaned up and headed over to Nathan's house for the Jensen Christmas. We had dinner, did the Nativity and then opened gifts. Then we headed home - well half of us anyways. The twins ended up staying there for 2 nights! When we got home Jared and Eli played the Switch together and Emma was determined to find room in the hall closet for her paint set she wanted to buy with her money from Grandma and Grandpa Jensen and so she cleaned out the whole thing and lucky for us - or should I say unlucky for us - she found a few recorders in there and then she proceeded to serenade us with her musical talents and then when she finished she proceeded to tell herself "crushed it!"  Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!


























No comments: