Tuesday, December 24, 2019

CHRISTMAS EVE!

When a one doesn't eat Fondue on Christmas Eve what else are you supposed to eat on this night?! I had no idea what to serve my little family of 6?! I decided to go with a family favorite - Fettuccine Alfredo with grilled chicken and broccoli. So that morning we got everything we needed for dinner and then we met Grandma and Grandpa Rodgers at the movie theater to see Jumanji 3! After the movies we headed home played some games and then right before we ate dinner we let the kids open their Christmas jammies! This year I asked them all back in October what their favorite Christmas movie quote was and then had them printed up on shirts for everyone. They kept asking me what it was for, but I would never tell them. I eventually convinced them that I didn't end up doing anything with it. Well as soon as Tyson was the first one to open his up everyone was super excited because they realized what the quotes were for! These were their all time favorite jammies! Then we headed out back to eat dinner and watch Christmas Story. After wards we played some Uno and then it was time to spread reindeer food on the grass and leave our milk and cookies for Santa and say goodbye to Elmer for the rest of the year! The last night he left the kids a scavenger hunt and clues on how to find him. Tyson quickly wrote a note to Santa and then it was off to bed with visions of sugar plums dancing in their heads!

















No comments: