Saturday, April 9, 2016
2nd PINEWOOD DERBY!
I knew our wards were splitting before it was announced (thanks to a little birdie) and I knew we wouldn't be in the same ward anymore as Brother Brice and he is the man with the pinewood derby car building tools. He loves to help the boys. So as soon as we got handed our cars, I hurried and called him and set up a time to get Eli's car done - I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get the help once we were out of the ward - ha ha. Brother Brice was so awesome as usual and helped Eli. Eli went for a fast car this time that looked plain which was fine by us. He would take care of his precious car every Sunday dumping more graphite on the wheels trying to make it go faster. Race day finally came and Eli's hard work paid off - he finished 2nd overall! He was quite happy! He moved up from 3rd last year!


No comments:
Post a Comment