Monday, February 17, 2014

WCDE AND VALENTINES DAY 2014!

Valentines days was sort of a bummer - we didn't get it to make it a whole family day like we usually like to do because Emma and I had to be in Tucson for dance. I was able to help out in the twins class during their party and then I ran over to Eli's class we posed for a picture together and then I kissed my boys and said good bye and went home to set up their scavenger hunt and pack for Tucson. Jared was kind enough to video tape the scavenger hunt for me so I could watch the boys read each clue and run to the hiding place and see how excited they were when the found the pile of loot. Love my boys!

Even though I didn't get to be with my entire family - I really enjoyed spending the weekend with Miss Emma and my dance friends! These girls make dance fun for us and we love the dance family we have become - dance would stink without these ladies!

Emma's dance group was phenomenal this weekend! WCDE only allows each studio to bring 20 dances so they brough 4 of Emma's. 2 of hers were the top scoring dances for the studio and the other 2 tied for next in line. These girls are amazing together. The studio as a whole came and kicked some serious booty.

Fly



Fix You

White Wing Dove

Awards

Emma got called up on stage in the junior room to dance the dance they had just learned in front of over 100 girls. She was on cloud 9. Stacia was so sweet to tape it for me and Andrea sent me the text saying she got called up and took a picture of her. Watching Emma dance and seeing her face is what it is all about - the girl was beaming from ear to ear.

"Let it Be" was the over all highest scoring dance for SAS this weekend so they got to dance in the showcase. They were the youngest group to dance - they danced against all seniors and teens. So proud of all the girls hard work this weekend!

The ride home was pretty fun too. We had "The Voice" sing-off competitions via voxer with another car - it was hilarious and helped wake up these sleepyheads from the long exhausting weekend!

No comments: