Both twins finally made it to the 100 club at school (counting to 100 by yourself). Tyson made it in December and Tyler made it this week. I stopped by to drop some work off the teacher wanted me to do and she told me that Tyler had just made it - I looked at him very proudly and told him how excited I was...he looked up from working on his paper, looked at me, and then went right back to work again. That boy does NOT like attention. The quieter I kept it about making it the better. Even the other day the boys got in the car after the bus and Tyson says to me all excited, "Tyler got treasure box today!" I was asked Tyler why and he just shrugged his shoulders. Tyson was quick to inform me he got it because he was such a good reader that day! Tyler that bum :) Tyson on the other hand is very excited to celebrate his accomplishments!
No comments:
Post a Comment