Wednesday, March 27, 2013

ELI'S NAUGHTY CALENDAR!

Eli's teacher has a calendar and when she marks a number on it - that means he was warned 3 times and did something naughty and the number corresponds with the bad behavior. Eli has brought home several of these. All for different offenses. All for which I find ridiculous, some of the things he should not have gotten them for and has learned to never do them again (like burping in class, smacking a girl's bum in a joking way like I do, oops, you know, dumb kindergartner things), but on occasion he totally deserves it. Eli knows that when he gets a number on his calendar we will take a toy away. So when he gets those numbers, he comes home extremely sad and teary eyed and is ready to hand me over a much beloved toy. Since I usually find the numbers to be non-sense I let him do a dirty job around the house to earn the toy back. 

One time though, I think he thought he would be smarter than me, he decided to sign the paper himself. Nice try buddy - A for effort, but F for trying to pull one past your momma :)

No comments: