In the morning I got them all ready and told them to line up for their picture, they were most excited about this because they had just watched Emma and Eli do this 3 weeks ago and they were sad it wasn't for them. They took a regular picture and then they asked for a silly face picture and then they wanted Emma and Eli to join in, my they had such a plan!
I drove them to school and Tyler started getting a litte nervous. I assured them it would be fun and I would be by to pick them up as soon as school was over. We went inside and they learned where to put their folders, where to put their " pack packs" and then they were off, they weren't sad or scared, they didn't even want to look at me for one last picture and they didn't really want to give me a good-bye kiss either :(
After I left I got in the car and I shed a couple of tears. I called Jared and I am pretty sure he laughed at me and thought I was a dork, whatever. My mom called to check on the boys and Stephanie called to check on the boys. I hurried home and picked up Emma, Eli and Maddy and took them to school so they wouldn't have to walk to the bus stop. I got them off to school came home and discovered that Emma had cleaned up the breakfast mess (what a sweet girl) and then I finished picking up the rest of the house and I was off on my cleaning adventure. I totally cleaned my bathroom and bedroom, went through 2 magic erasers, dusted everything, cleaned baseboards, the works and then sadly my 2 hours to myself was gone and I was off to pick up the kiddos at preschool. 
They were very excited and told me how they got treasure box, got to see Ms. Mickey's house, sang the goodbye song and that Tyler hugged Tyson and Ms. Mickey hugged Tyson and that "striaght line down"! We got home ate lunch and took quick naps because the fun day didn't stop there, Uncle RJ wanted to take the twins to Sunsplash.I dropped the boys off and they were excited to go with him. They were a little small to ride the good slides and came home a couple of hours later and told daddy how much fun they had. It was a great day for them (and mine wasn't too shabby either, I ended up going to lunch with Stacia and getting a pedicure, that cheered me up, ha ha!)
When you are a young mom all the old moms say, enjoy this time while they are little, it will be gone before you know it. They aren't lying. I wish I could freeze time for a few years and soak this all up.
No comments:
Post a Comment