Wednesday, June 6, 2012

SPECIAL WEDNESDAYS!

This year some of my friends and I got together and formed a little play group. There was only 4 of us in the group with 6 kids all the same age. We just rotated each week for whose turn it was to watch the kiddos and feed them lunch. The twins loved this! Eli and I loved it because it gave us some alone time. Some times that time meant Eli could play computer, iPad, DSI while I cleaned the house, other times it meant he came with me to Emma's school to help in the classroom, we would run errands together and some times we would go and do something fun together...but EVERY time involved a drink from Circle K and that's really all he cared about :) As long as he got his drink, he was good to go.

On our last Wednesday together I wanted to do something fun with him so we went to Peter Piper Pizza and ate pizza and played games. It was really sad for me. I am totally going to miss having my little buddy around with me. I love him to pieces!!!!!
 

No comments: