Wednesday, June 6, 2012

4th GRADE DOWN (SO MANY MORE TO GO!)

I don't normally post on here when Emma goes from one grade to the next, but my mom tells me she is feeling a little like I don't care as much, um to be honest, I really don't. You went to school and you moved on to the next grade....no party necessary :) Am I proud of you for getting straight A's and all the other accomplishments, heck yes! Just don't see the need to jump up and down for it, sorry, love ya though! I did do the usual decorate the front door for her, but yes no jumping. To try and make her feel more special - here I am blogging it, although once she reads it, it will probably lose any points I tried to score with it, ha ha! Love ya Em! 
Goodbye Ms. Landorf! We truly enjoyed you as a teacher for 2 years and are sad to see you go. We hope to have you again in Jr. High! (She is so amazing, one day she drove Emma home from school because Emma looked so pale and dehydrated she didn't want her go on the hot school bus so she drove her home instead!)

No comments: