Monday, July 4, 2011

3 YEARS OLD PICTURES!

I realize I am about a month behind posting this, but better late than never. We have not had really good professional pictures taken of Tyler since he was a baby. His stubbornness always takes over and he won't even crack a smile. When we took Emma's dance pictures I was hoping that while she was changing costumes we could get a few good shot of the twins together. First try, typical. We were unsuccessful and Tyler wanted NOTHING to do with it. So we gave up and took a few cute ones of Tyson and went back to Emma. On her next costume change Brooke decided to try one more time and I couldn't have been happier. Tyler decided since we didn't care if he took them or not, he was going to go all out and give us his best photogenic smile ever! These pictures are some of my all time most favorite ones!
Tyler:
weight: 31.4 pounds - 50%
height: 37.75 inches - 50%Tyson:
weight: 29.4 pounds - 25%
height: 36 inches - 10%
Prepare yourself for some serious cuteness :)They really will sit here and talk like this to each other...Ok, so while I was looking at all the pictures, I came to this picture, got teary eyed and walked away and went and cried to Jared. My babies aren't babies anymore, they are growing up and don't they look like little missionaries together :)"Brothers gotta hug"...

7 comments:

It's My Life said...

They are so big and so cute. I love how much they love each other! Precious.

Willyerd Family said...

Such CUTE Boys! I can't believe how big they have gotten!

Eric and Mary Ellen said...

OK that was too cute
! thanks for posting

Lopez-kids said...

Holy cuteness is all I can say (write)! I love these pics!! They are such handsome, little guys! Now I totally want a boy!!! Lol! Very cute Carol!!

Sara! said...

Those are the sweetest pictures ever!! I love your boys!

Mary Postert said...

Oh my goodness, I love these pictures! So freakin' cute!

Brooke said...

your twins are adorable! i'm so glad tyler decided to have fun and smile!