Monday, April 4, 2011

"LOL" IS NOT FOR BOYS!

Jared and I were emailing each other back and forth and Emma was standing right by me reading our emails. Jared wrote, "LOL" and Emma says,
"Wow, did dad really just write LOL?"
Me: "what, is he to old to write LOL?"
Em: "no, I thought only girls wrote LOL"

I was quick to let Jared know his daughter was ripping on him and he told me he would quit using that phrase :)

3 comments:

McB's said...

haha, i don't think danny even knows what LOL means! lol :)

It's My Life said...

That's ok cause Carlys thought it ment "Lots of Love". We finally corrected her.

Hadley Family Clan! said...

LOL love it:). I have been checking out your blog posts the past few weeks and it seems like you have been having lots of fun with your family and visiting Jared:). I haven't been able to comment bc I always have a baby in my arms lol. Happy to hear that life is going great for you:).