With the sun being out it kind of tricked us and we forgot to dress warmer for 48 degrees :)
Sunday, March 20, 2011
SATURDAY!
The sun was out and Jared was thrilled, I on the other hand was a little sad. We wanted to make the most of the rain free day so we decided to take the kids and go over to Multnomah Falls and the Bonneville Fish Hatchery.
With the sun being out it kind of tricked us and we forgot to dress warmer for 48 degrees :)
The last time we were here there was only 3 in our family and we came when Bryant came to visit us, sometimes realizing we have 4 kids is just crazy.
Tyson was being typical Tyson and just wanted to be held the whole time and not walk the .2 hike to get to the bridge in the middle of the water falls. Mostly we made him walk, but how can you deny carrying this cute little face a little bit :)
Not to be outdone by his brother, Tyler joined in on the fun of getting carried as well
There was a very kind stranger who as he was passing by us, asked if we wanted a picture together with all of us, of course we would want a picture with all 6 of us...he looked through the camera and said, "oh good, I got you all!" YES! Thanks kind sir. Just curious, how many people do you see in this picture?
I told Emma to pose with a sassy face on...hmmmmm
Me and my buddy!
Just because I liked seeing some of my boys holding hands together...
After the Falls, we headed over to the Bonneville Fish Hatchery. Robyn was awesome and suggested we hit this hot spot up. We are very glad we did - all the kids loved it and it was very gorgeous there.
There was a pond there with Rainbow Trout and Herman the Sturgeon (70 yr, 10 ft long sturgeon) swimming around and it had a looking glass window you could watch them from


The kids really enjoyed putting the quarters in and getting out the fish food - the funniest little things make them so happy!



After the hatchery we decided to go check out the dam. It was nothing to exciting but Jared saw this out front and wanted to make sure we took a picture of it, I think for Joel Votaw, but I am not really sure...
With the sun being out it kind of tricked us and we forgot to dress warmer for 48 degrees :)
2 comments:
Ummmm well not sure on that propeller thingy. I suppose they could do that but they do aerospace stuff, it is hard to explain but right idea it is huge and they do huge things. So Jared is right, sort of. ;)
I love reading all your stories, they are so fun.
Post a Comment