Saturday, March 19, 2011

FRIDAY!

Jared was nice and came home at 9am from work for a little bit so I could go to my last TKB class at the gym. It was sad. I just love working out at the gym here. When I got home he helped me load up the kids and we were off to go play at Playdate PDX and Jared went back to work.Playdate PDX is a giant indoor play area set up like a medieval castle with a shooting area, dragons to climb, hot lava to avoid, slides, a big video game to play with your feet on the ground, etc. The kids were loving it...I on the other hand was bored just sitting there by myself. After 3 hours I was done and we headed home to make dinner. Obviously the boys were done too, but they just didn't want to admit it - check out what I found in my car...I found out that you could leave and come back the same day so as soon as Jared came home from work we finished eating and headed back there. This time we were much more prepared. We each brought a laptop, bought sodas, muffins, laughed, talked and Jared even set up a facebook account - something he swore he would never do - even more so than me. We stayed another 3 hours and would have stayed even longer except that the place was closing. The time flew by and we had a great time. We even made fun of ourselves for being one of those nerdy couples who goes out and just gets on their laptops - ha ha.It was another great day and the kids were exhausted after 6 hours of running around non-stop.
Oh and the best part of the day was when they had to stamp each kids hand and it came time to stamp Tyler's hand...he cried so hard and was shaking so bad I think he must have thought he was getting a shot instead of a stamp - ha ha!
This was Eli's favorite spot...the video giant floor video gameTyler having a great time trying to stand on these things and walk across the "hot lava" without falling inTyson's turndoing it together..."brothers gotta hug!"Emma hanging out inside the castle

2 comments:

It's My Life said...

That is fun. Friday we went to jump street and I worked on my computer the entire time. Mine was for work, but I was still feelin a bit nerdy. It does make the time pass a lot faster!

jmelyn said...

Sorry but again the rain thing....you have to have these place because it RAINS SO FREAKING MUCH!

Can you tell I have a special distain for Oregon and all the freaking RAIN! Sorry childhood issues.

Have you all been to Makutus Island in Chandler, same place as this. www.makutusisland.com. We should go sometime, wanna go this week?