That made my day, my year, my whatever. It's true, Emma loves to dance, but you do have to see her to fully understand it. She is different in there, you can't explain it. Thank you Stephanie for giving me the best compliment ever and for reaffirming to me what Jared and I are doing is the right thing for her.
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
BEST COMPLIMENT OF 2011!
Maddy Parry just signed up for a ballet class at Emma's dance studio and while Stephanie was down there watching Maddy she turned her head on occasion and watched Emma dance as well. The next day when Steph and I were talking she gave me my most favorite compliment of 2011!
It went something like this: "you know, you tell me how much Emma loves to dance and all the hours she puts into it and all the driving you guys do and the money and everything and I finally see why you do what you do. Emma loves it. I knew she loved it, but I never knew how much she loved it until I saw her dance. You can't explain it to people, they just have to see it for themselves. She lights up in there and I totally understand why you do it now."
That made my day, my year, my whatever. It's true, Emma loves to dance, but you do have to see her to fully understand it. She is different in there, you can't explain it. Thank you Stephanie for giving me the best compliment ever and for reaffirming to me what Jared and I are doing is the right thing for her.
That made my day, my year, my whatever. It's true, Emma loves to dance, but you do have to see her to fully understand it. She is different in there, you can't explain it. Thank you Stephanie for giving me the best compliment ever and for reaffirming to me what Jared and I are doing is the right thing for her.
4 comments:
and ps. she is super good at it- it's her special talent and you foundit so young!
Oh that's awesome! that would be so great to hear! :) good job mom and dad!
That's amazing Carol! What a great compliment and although I haven't seen Emma dance I can tell by your posts that she truly LOVES to dance.
i know what it is like to "love to dance" it is an amazing feeling! everyone needs to find their passion. it's not cheap....but it will be worth it in the end. our girls have the same passion....and i'm so thankful i'm able to help them develop their talents! you are doing what is right for emma...and it is totally worth it!
Post a Comment