Ballet
Thursday, May 20, 2010
MAS BAILAR EL TRAJE!
I don't speak Spanish, but I hope that says, "More Dance Costumes!"
Ballet
SAS you really let me down this year with Em's Hip Hop costume, but I still think she's cute!
Ballet Tech. (Looking at her face in the picture and for the first time I realized how old she is getting, sob).
Tap.
Emma is dancing 7 times in each recital with a total of 9 different dances she has to learn. I don't know how she does it!
Ballet
3 comments:
I LOVE all the costumes, except the hip hop, which is just cute. She is beautiful in all of them. Makes me really think about what I miss out on with just the 3 penis'. Oh well, I guess I will just keep saving my dance money for a bunch of missions, sheesh!
Emma is darling. I love her adorable costumes for her performaces. She's an amazing dancer. How fun that you have a daughter that's into dance:). What's funny is I just posted pictures of Brookies 1st dance recital and then I looked at your blog and saw Beautiful Emma.
Emma looks so cute. Just seeing what dancing she did at my house she can really shake it! Keep it up Emma!
Post a Comment