Thursday, May 20, 2010

ANOTHER APPLES TO ZEBRAS GRADUATION!

Sometimes from the very start of something you just know you are in for a treat. Well, this graduation they called out the kids names as they came on stage, "E - Lee - Us". I guess I will have to register him as Eli from now on.Maybe because this was Eli's second time he felt like he didn't need to follow his class to the back row. He decided to take it upon himself and sit in the front!To bad his teacher had other plans for him.E: "OK, first chair in the 2nd row isn't too shabby."E: "Hey mom, how about I don't really sing the songs that I have been learning and I smile and stick my tongue out at you instead!"E: "OK mom, I will put my tongue away but I still see you in my "noc-lurs" (binoculars)."E: "Happy Graduation to me, can we go get some french fries now, please?!"

3 comments:

Kara said...

Good job Eli, you look totally cute, especially puttin on your own show up there! Cute vest, too. :)

Jensen Family said...

ok i still think its wierd that his teachers can't get his name right all year long???

McB's said...

ahhhhh cute bubbas! those bags though, lame, the little kids (like kassidy and our neighbor) just disappeared in them! it was our 3rd one today so we did the songs and then left so i could go to the gym, LOL! hey, miss priscilla is kassidy's teacher too, the one i was saying that she's pretty hard core. is he going again next session?