Dad: Elias come take a shower
Eli: (shouting) NO! I have super powers!
Mom: Why?
Eli: because I want food...
Eli: Do you hear that? (picture him with just his eyes shifting from side to side)
Mom: What?
Eli: (whispering) It's a dinosaur
Mom: I don't see a dinosaur
Eli: (still whispering in a very matter of fact fashion) It's in my ear!
7 comments:
hehe so cute!! i loved the super powers one..and i got to witness that one first hand! so funny!!!!
Ahhhh...Eli is so cute. He needs to come over for a playdate. ALSO....i love the wagon picture up top. Too cute!
That's what I love - a super powered hungry grandson with a great imagination!
Gotta love that sweet boy. Good thing your remembering to write them all down. Love your new family photo. Too cute!
HAHAHAHA I LOVE it, I love the pic you put up, perfect for the post and he is just so cute, he is cracking me up :) Wait till he shows his brothers exactly what super powers he has, hehe
Ah from the mouth of a 3 year old... I love what they say! I especially love the dinosaur in his ear! Funny about the I'm hungry thing... Ava for a long time got confused with I'm hungry and I'm thirsty so she'd always ask, what does it mean if I want food?
I love the picture of Eli and his comments are hilarious! Jack also tells me he has super powers and it cracks me up! He says he can see really far and run really fast and those are his super powers. I think 3 year old's are so smart and witty and they don't even know it.
Post a Comment