Thursday, June 18, 2009

TYSON TO THE RESCUE!

So since the twins look nothing alike my one hope is that they are best buddies. Turns out my wish came true. Last night Tyler was holding a toy and then Eli came up and stole it from him. Then Tyler went up to Eli and tried to take it back and then they were both pulling on the same toy. Out of no where comes Tyson to the rescue. He went over there and kept biting Eli until he let his brother have the toy and Eli went crying to daddy. Yes! My twins are friends :)PS - Incase you are wondering; no, Tyson did not get in trouble...we laughed and call it pay backs.

7 comments:

Mallory said...

hahah.. SO cute! i can't believe they are one already.

taryn said...

that is hilarious! so cute!

Anonymous said...

Bubbas!!! Hopefully he figures out how to get on their good side (BOTH of them) before they figure out they can outnumber him. Ha Ha - how stinkin' funny! Sounds like they already started to figure it out....

Sara! said...

I love your babies!

P.S. I think no matter what, it'll be annoying. I am constantly getting, "Wow, they look identical." Yep, that's the crazy thing about identical twins.

Jenny said...

YEAH!

The Jones Fam said...

Your boys are so cute! Everytime I see pics of them I still get this overwhelming desire to keep them for my own. Why is that? Maybe I will settle for seeing them in real life! We need to hang out this summer! Call me when your up towards your moms.
-Nat

The Jones Fam said...

Your boys are so cute! Everytime I see pictures of them, I get this overwhelming desire to take them for my own! Why is that? Maybe I will settle for seeing them in real life. We should totally get together. Call me when your up towards your moms.
-Nat