Friday, June 5, 2009

THANKS ELI!

Thanks Eli for getting your brothers some breakfast this morning. Thank you for dumping the brand new box of cereal on the carpet for them, they really appreciated it.Thank you Tyler for helping pick up the cereal while your older brother sat in time out, you're a big helper (you're a big helper too Tyson, we appreciated you eating them while we cleaned up!)

5 comments:

Jared said...

LOL!!! The fact that I was at work makes this even funnier. Totally made my day better ;)

McB's said...

OOOHHHH that I'm sorry is funny!! Mary and I were talking as she's looking at your blog and asked if I had seen it and I didn't but now I have and what a bugger huh? I especially like how Jared thought it was even funnier cuz he was not there! Nice :)

McB's said...

Oh by the way did you notice how nicely the colored cereal matched all the same colors on Dora's show?

Mrs. Buv said...

Kids Rock! Aren't you blessed to have 3 (three) boys!

Ri

one love. <3 said...

what a mess! bet you can't wait till they're all off to school someday!