The last time the boys (at 10 months) were in their double carrier stroller.

The last time the boys were in the infant carriers. Our older 2 came out of them at about 6 months because they were so big but these little guys lasted in them until they were 10 months old!

Yesterday I bought my last thing of formula ($19.99) for the twins - Hallelujah!!

2 weeks ago Bubbas spent his last night in his "cage" and now sleeps in a big boy bed!

Today is Emma's last day of first grade, oh my where does the time go?! She LOVES her teacher and is lucky enough to move up with her to second grade as well.

Here is a picture of Emma's favorite person in her class, Kinslee.
5 comments:
I LOVE all the "last time" how fun to think of all those things. Times flys and ya for Bubbas, you finally let him out :)
Holy Cow...that's a lot of "lasts." Has the time gone by so fast? My twinsies will be 3 months next week...yikes...that's gone by fast.
Wow that is pretty amazing that they have been able to fit in their car seat carrier's at 10 months. I remember how tiny they were when I saw them in the hospital and now it's almost been a year. I am sure you are thrilled that your formula days are over:). Emma looks darling and how fun that she will have the same teacher since she sounds pretty amazing.
Congrats to Bubbas on moving to a big boy bed and to Emma for moving on to 2nd grade! Yahoooooo! Oh ya...and Tyler and Tyson for no more formula! Next...potty training! LOL!
Man oh man what a cute post! Your babies (all 4 of them) are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE! That picture of the twins in their car seats is just ADORABLE! Look how happy they are! hahahaa. Love those faces.
Post a Comment