Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A GOOD LESSON LEARNED!

We often have the discussion about being told what to do, "Emma, go put your shoes away, I am tired of seeing them in the living room or my bedroom." Tonight I believe she learned her lesson. Eli came out of the bathtub and I was doing the dishes and Jared was getting the twins ready so he was roaming about free as a bird and then a few minutes later he came over to me and said, "pee, pee" so I said, "did you pee???" I went over to go investigate the situation and sure enough...he peed in his sister's shoes!After she had to clean them out and disinfect them from her brother's bodily functions, I believe she will forever and always keep her shoes put away! Thank you Bubbas for teaching your sister a lesson which grossed her out completely today but in a few years she will laugh about it.

10 comments:

Hadley Family Clan! said...

That cracks me up but ya I am sure Emma wasn't too happy. I think the best lesson was that you had her clean the shoes and that way she will really remember. Oh the joy's of siblings:).

Kara said...

maybe i should pee on my kids shoes, and backpacks and jackets, and everything else they leave out!! or i could just have ava do it.. :)

taryn said...

that is hilarious! did you secretly pay eli to do that carol?

one love. <3 said...

heheh funny! she'll never forget that story :-)

Anonymous said...

Laugh out loud seriously!!!! Bubbas keeps you on your toes:-) Sooooooo funny.....

Jen H. said...

That is so funny! I guess peeing is a bit easier for boy huh? I'm sure his aim was right on! :) LOL

McB's said...

and i bet he aimed perfectly!! LOL, funny story :)

Sara! said...

I'm impressed that Eli is potty training himself. At least he knew to pee in something, not just on the floor.

Jealous.

Katie Smith said...

That is awesome!! Leave it to the 2 year old to teach his big sister a lesson or two. So funny.

Mallory said...

that is TOO funny!!! haha!