Tuesday, September 16, 2008
YES ON AZ PROP 102!
Our church leaders have come out and asked us to do what we can to get people to vote yes on Prop 102. They aren't telling us who to vote for for President but they are asking to support this propisition and do what we can to spread the word and get voters to support it. To the right is my small contribution but a good start right?! (Thanks Austin for the idea!)
5 comments:
Thank-you. I requested my early ballot today. You are starting to remind me of Sarah Palin. I guess the mayor of Chandler next, then governor, and then...........
Kara (my kindergartner) came home from school yesterday telling me that 2 little girls were running around holding hands singing "that song"...I aked what song..."you know Mom, girls kissing song"...I AM DEFINATELY VOTING YES. I did not have to have this discussion with my older kids at this age...how fast times are changing.
WOW, to Missy's comment!! I hate that song and would just die if I found out ANY of my kids knew it! What a good idea to put the link on your blog... thanks!
Way to go ding your part Carol! I can't believe how big and handsome those twins are getting. What a fun little family you guys have!
Post a Comment