Wednesday, July 29, 2026

TWINS LAST FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

 My babies last first day of school! These boys are the best and this is going to be the saddest year ever with it being the last of everything but I'm going to soak it all up! I didn't have time to be sad and depressed today, instead....I decided to take today and go out with a bang. Last year I snagged Jared and we drove through the parent drop off line to watch the boys stand on the side and cheer on all the students on the first day of school with the cheerleaders and pommies. Misty saw me and told me to honk the horn and turn up the radio so I did....but because of that....I decided to step this year up a notch! I called Aubrey, my partner in crime, and we grabbed Emily Germaine's RZR, 4 confetti cannons and an air horn and drove through the line, honking and shooting off the cannons. The kids who didn't know us were confused...those who knew us were cracking up. Misty told us to go around again, so we did! Poor Tre had to come with us but he was so embarrassed he laid down in the back so no one would see him! I love that my boys are surprised by my actions, outwardly annoyed by me, but then they like it! Senior year here we come!! 













No comments: