Tuesday, May 19, 2026

TWINS 6TH GRADE CLAPOUT!

 Evan though the twins are juniors...this would be their graduating year if they didn't repeat 7th grade...so we went to their Haley Elementary School clapout today! It was bittersweet to be back there...we spent many many hours in that school and it is filled with some of the best memories! They had some of the world's greatest teachers there! Mrs Birch the kinder teacher who was the only one willing to take both of them in class together! Mrs Lapham who was a tender soul to pay special attention to our Tyler boy! Mrs Tibbotts who loved our boys like her own! Mrs Dalton who decorated her room in superheros and then of course became their aunt! Mrs Sirianni 6th grade, Mrs Burton their PE teacher, Mrs Nephew their principal. Tyson showed me where he licked tongues with another girl, he also showed me where a girl told him "meet me here at 1:10pm so I can tell you something" (she had a crush on him). Tyson and Aften recreated an old pic from 6th grade! The time Tyson and Cody got in trouble in math and got sent to the hallway and then their teacher told them they could come back insdie and they didn't...so they had to skip lunch recess but I didn't want to punish the teacher so I told them they would come and do janitorial work instead after school...so they picked up trash on the playground, old bandaids and then scraped the scuffs off the hallway floors - the teachers all got a good laugh at it, but I won mother of the year - ha ha!  It was fun for them to see old friends, laugh when people asked what they were going to do next cause the answer was finish high school, ha ha! They checked out the library, went to the playground and all the kids wanted high fives, etc. They even played some dunkball with some elementary kids and were cracking up! It was so great to go there and close that chapter! Love that school, love the people! It is a lot less sad to do this when they are juniors instead of seniors instead I know they aren't leavning me and I still have a year left with them - ha ha! 
































No comments: