April was wedding month! I got to help out at Nate Bell, Bailee Brown & Makenna Jones wedding and that's not counting the ones we attended! Serving is always fun when you get to do it with your friends and laugh and hangout the whole time!
Making Eli hold my hand while we drove somewhere. He has these big bear paws that are warm and I am gonna miss em when he is gone!
Jared and Eli shooting hoops together at Nate's house & playing video games together one Saturday night. Trying to capture all the moments!
We picked up Nash and took him to Brandon and Karli's house for April family dinner - these boys didn't really want to go, but then I was the one who made them - hanging out together is always a good time!
Eli and Seth spent the majority of spring break playing baseball, playing basketball and grilling burgers together every night!
Eli and Quinn together at SNAP with their buddy!
Having lunch with Michelle Jolley and Aubrey Fullmer - 2 different worlds colliding and I am here for it!
Tyler and Tyson spent spring break in Newport! They ran those streets together and hung out with a ton of ALA kids! They truly do live their best lives together! So grateful for all their friendships!
Tyler, Tyson, Ammon & Talon helped out with the ALA Jr High basketball tournament!
For Mother's Day this year...all the women went together into RS and had ice cream sundaes, but I had to collect letters from parents for camp so me, Emily & Whitney Lemieux stayed together out in the foyer and then James brought us all polar pops which was way better than ice cream sundaes - ha ha!











No comments:
Post a Comment