Our ward did a fundraiser for Youth Camp back in March and we raised enough funds that we got to take the girls on a High Adventure Girls Camp! We went up to Flagstaff and stayed at the Ethiers cabin. We hiked the 7 mile super hot hike to "The Crack", went cliff jumping, went to Flagstaff Extreme and went ziplining, rode the coaster at Canyon Coasters and raced on the tube slides, stayed up way to late laughing with the girls and then even later with Emily and Renae in our room, hit up the Snowflake Temple, watched the girls bond and get to know each other better and ate a ton of food! Then we came back and I gave ANOTHER talk in Sacrament and then I was in charge of the combined young men and young women lesson and we talked about Pioneers and learned about the song "Come, Come Ye Saints"! It was a long weekend, but a good weekend! I love the youth!




















No comments:
Post a Comment