Thursday, June 27, 2024

BATHROOM SLAT WALL!

 I've been thinking in my mind I wanted to do a bathroom slat wall, but just kept the thoughts in my head....but now that the wedding is over and I have a small break before some big young women things come up....I am thinking it's time for a little mental break and for me....that's creating something. So I shared my thoughts outloud with Jared and of course I got the eye roll and sigh that bug me so bad...but I also know he loves me so much he is going to support me in my crazy ideas....I told him about it Monday night, Tuesday we were calling wood places, Tuesday afternoon we were buy wood, Wednesday I painted, but Thursday we stained and hung it all up! I tried to help Jared put the slats on the wall....but he wouldn't let me....I only got to hold the air gun for him - ha ha! 










No comments: