Sunday, February 11, 2024

TYSON'S POP TAB INCIDENT!

 Jared ended up being really sick on Superbowl Sunday and had to get a blessing at church right before it started and then he went home. He took some heavy pain meds and went to bed. We finished church, came home and prepped for the Superbowl party and then we left while he stayed. Halfway through the first inning Tyson decides to put a soda pop can tab in his mouth and play with it. Then he proceeds to choke on it while Eli watches him. There is nothing that Tyson can do to breathe so he has to force it down his throat by swallowing it. Finally he tells me, I have to ask his friends and brothers if it really happened and it did. After consulting with Anthony, Kati, Adam and Mark we decide that I probably should take him to the ER just to be safe. We get there and they do a full body MRI and they can't find. They come back in and make sure he for sure swallowed it. He did. They do more xrays and still can't find it. As soon as the game goes into overtime and the Chiefs have the ball they kick us out. Then when we get to the car we find out the 49ers lost. We get home and carry on about our night. We were sad we missed the rest of the party. The next day Tyson texts me that he feels like he is going to throw up and his stomach is stingy. I have to take him back to the ER. We spend our whole morning there. I missed out on my good lunch for my work meeting that I organized and they took more xrays of Tyson and still nothing. He just has to drink Miralax and poop it out. But the radiologist did tell us he had more poop stuck in his body on Monday then he did on Sunday. So that will totally be worth the expensive hospital bills - ha ha! Jared told me Sunday, when I got home from church and I was feeling the worst I just prayed to Heavenly Father to make your life easier and then you end up in the ER with Tyson! This is my life! I will miss it when these boys are grown and gone! Love them! 





No comments: